Monday, February 2, 2015

How to Change Your YouTube Channel Type

Log into your YouTube account.
Click on the Account link on the upper right.
Click on Edit Channel. The link is on the middle right of the page.
Scroll down slightly and click on change channel type.
Select the new channel type from the list.
Press the Update Channel button.
If you change the channel type from one special type to another (ie Director to Guru or Musician to Reporter ), you may lose some of your profile information. If you want to keep the Performer Info , copy and paste it into a text editor before you change your channel type.

8 comments:

  1. I can't seem to change my Youtube account type. I click on the "Account link" aka "Youtube Settings" but there's no Edit Channel option after that... What to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. select the my channel on left side menu bar you see your name click on name you see smal icon pen icon on right side click on pencil icon you see edit channel navigation

      Delete
    2. Thanks but I still haven't come across anywhere to change the Channel Type though?

      Delete
    3. i am not understand what you say. in video upload process you select the video category

      Delete
  2. I wish to change the Type of my Account, like from Guru to Musician but I can't find the option to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot sharing awesome post! I've been searching for the solution of that problem for a while! You're a savior :)....visit more info Youtube Support also Call Toll Free No +1-800-231-4635 For US/CA.

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2014 technical online tips